VP Development Team Leader - C++/SQL
- London Borough of Bromley, England, United Kingdom London Borough of Bromley England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- MW Recruitment
- 10 Jul 18 2018-07-10
Senior C++ developer/ team leader to provide subject matter expertise to the FX technology department, responsible for teams of 10-15 people on a variety of projects.
My client are an investment bank with offices in the City of London, they are currently recruiting for a senior C++ developer/ team leader to provide subject matter expertise to the FX technology department. The team has a global presence with the majority of the team in London and smaller teams distributed globally. This person will manage teams of 10-15 on a variety of delivery projects, including code design and review for real time complex systems responsible for all pre-trade FX requirements across all areas of the Bank.
- C++: Must have extensive experience of writing multithreaded server applications on Linux/Solaris
- SQL : Must have experience of using SQL, and ability to write stored procedures, triggers.
- Have worked on multi-tier enterprise systems which have a high frequency messaging element between servers and server to GUI.
- Middleware : Must have experience of using middleware messaging components such as Tibco, Solace or MQ
Please note that this is a VP level role, on a permanent basis for my client and therefore all applicants must have team leadership experience working on large complex real time systems. Experience or understanding of FX solutions development would be a distinct advantage.