Multi-national, telecommunications business offering amazing career development and EMEA involvement to a high potential part qualified financial accountant.
My client are a recently acquired multibillion turnover US owned telecommunications business based in Berkshire. Looking to capitalise on recent investment and with a new product cycle in the pipeline, my client are looking to add further to their growing and award winning finance team in Winnersh by recruiting an EMEA Financial Accountant, ideal for part qualified / finalist level accountants looking for a career with a global market leader.
This EMEA Financial Accountant role will be responsible for:
- Managing the accounting and reporting for EMEA legal entities
- US GAAP / Local GAAP compliance
- POC for auditors and banks
- Monitoring GL - AP & cash management
- SOX compliance
- Indirect tax
- Country compliance governance lead
- Business partnering shared service centres and Business unit finance teams
- Process optimization
- ERP system support - Oracle 11 to Oracle cloud
- ACCA / CIMA / ACA - Part Qualified / Finalist
- Relevant degree
- Experience in telecoms is preferred
- Hands on day to day accounting experience
- Strong excel skills
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP
For more information please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189078242.