Senior Finance Analyst – Capex & RoI
- Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom Maidenhead England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
Here at Three we have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Finance Analyst – Capex & RoI to join our Technology & Operations (T&O) Finance team, a fast paced and adaptive area of the business.
We are a team of 16 within the Finance function responsible for the budgeting, forecasting and reporting of T&O costs across the business. The business is going through transformation (both in the UK and RoI) to move to the latest technologies to drive the best customer experience and ability to react to customer demand faster than competitors.
We are looking for a proactive and ambitious individual who wishes to grow and develop their financial experience. The successful candidate will provide reporting and analytical support in regards to the company's Capital Expenditure and Intercompany transactions for activities undertaken on behalf of our sister company RoI working closely with a less senior Finance Analyst.
A key part of the role is developing and maintaining good working relationships with business owners in the UK and RoI to ensure that the actuals and forecasts are accurate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This exciting position enables you to develop specialist knowledge of Capital Expenditure and providing pricing information for services provided to a Group company. The role requires strong relationships to be built across the wider business and finance community to ensure you can deliver accurate and timely management reporting.
Main responsibilities would include:
- Month end Capex and related Reporting for Three UK.
- Consolidation and review of Capex forecasts & budgets and submissions to central Finance/Group.
- Deputising for the Finance Business Partner.
- Providing guidance to the projects community on all aspects of Capital Expenditure and RoI recharging.
- Being primary contact for RoI requests and queries prior to escalations.
- Providing back up and support to justify RoI recharges in the complex change environment that we are current entering.
- Reflecting business change in the current processes and reporting in a simple effective way.
- Continuous improvements in how we achieve our desired outcomes.
- Working closely with the other Finance Analyst to ensure all deadlines/activities are achieved within the required timescales.
Desired experience and skills:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Excellent MS Excel skills (including filters, pivot tables, vlookups, charts etc)
- Good Word and PowerPoint skills
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Strong financial accounting skills with attention to detail
- Proven analytical skills, showing ability to improve accuracy & efficiency
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change, and delivering amazing experiences for our customers. And our Finance team is the backbone of it all.
We're keeping up-to-date with new trends, reading the signals in our data, and making sure we’re on top of our numbers. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only takes care of our people but empowers them to deliver career-defining work.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?