ARC Ratings, S.A. is an international credit rating agency (CRA) based in Europe, headquartered in London and registered with the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA). Amalgamating the know-how and background of five experienced partner agencies on four continents, ARC Ratings takes advantage of its global reach, local expertise and network-based approach to best serve issuers and investors by assigning stable credit ratings that optimally identify credit risk. ARC Ratings addresses the need of global capital markets for a stronger competitive environment in the credit rating business.
ARC Ratings S.A., an international credit rating agency, is looking for Corporate Analyst to join its analytical team based in Maidstone, Kent. Would suit part-qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA).
- Perform analysis and conduct ratings and research on a diversified portfolio of Corporates.
- Prepare excel financial models and reports.
- Present and discuss recommendations for Corporates with a rating committee and communicate ARC’s credit opinions externally for new Corporate Finance ratings as well as review of existing ratings.
- Ability to review, interpret and analyse a Company’s financial and management accounts.
- Monitor and perform on going surveillance of existing transactions and respective performance triggers.
- Opportunities to initiate or participate in ad-hoc sector commentaries and topical research.
- Be able to provide input to rating methodologies.
- Attend meetings with clients and bankers to communicate ratings and their rationale to senior executives
- Compilation and maintenance of a Corporate peer comparison database.
- Excellent analytical skills evidenced by experience in an analytical or similar role.
- Strong Academic Record with minimum bachelor’s degree
- Ability to interpret financial and management accounts using ratio analysis.
- Proficient written and oral communication skills in English. Any other European language (Spanish or Portuguese) would be advantageous.
- At least 2 years’ of relevant experience in Corporate Finance or Accounting.
- Strong team player, pro-active, self-motivated professional and who also works well on an individual basis.
- Ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise and to work to deadlines.
- Willingness to take more responsibility when required.
Please send C.V.s and cover email to Alexandra Tolnai by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 11th January 2021