Our client, a leading Financial Services Group, seeks a new Manager in a mixed and varied role. Managing a team of 8 duties will include;
- Management of annual review of policies and SLA documents.
- Responsible for risk procedures and risk/regulatory framework to be able to identify areas of shortcoming and offering potential solutions to address problems.
- Responsible for arranging quality checking of Operational work to ensure accuracy and compliance of procedures, and reporting on findings.
- Responsible for overseeing the reporting and administration of Outsourcing Management, including supporting with both internal and external partner meetings, service reviews, and follow up actions.
- Coordinate identification, measurement, control and monitoring of risks within each area of the business.
- Work closely with the 2LOD teams to ensure risk and controls implemented appropriately within Operations.
- Support the wider Operations with Operational Resilience tracking and measurements.
- Identify and assess new or emerging risks as internal activities or the external environment changes.
- Ownership of daily system monitoring alerts in conjunction with Compliance.
- Ownership for the administration of BCP policy and management, including organising regular BCP tests, tracking actions, working closely with Group Risk.
- Training, development and recruitment of staff
You should have Operations or Risk management experience from Retail Banking with experience of implementing best practice controls & processes
NB Currently the role is 4d pw WFH and one day in the office (but that may increase to 2 days later in the year, so if not already within commuting distance of Kent, you should be prepared to move there in the medium term).
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA, at email@example.com (including a contact no) however please note due to COVID-19 we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstances are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.