FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Lead Business Analyst - Retail Banking
A Retail Bank require a Lead Business Analyst to work on a large-scale mortgage integration programme.
A Retail Bank require a Lead Business Analyst to work on a large-scale mortgage integration programme. This individual will lead out team of BA's within operational change along with supporting the delivery and resourcing of the approved change pipeline/analysis work.
Furthermore, this individual will resource, plan and manage the elicitation of requirements, understanding business change needs and assessing the impact and risk of those changes providing effective communication channels. Previous background within retail banking is essential, SME knowledge within mortgages preferred.
* Lead and champion the development of the business analyst team to meet the short and long-term business needs and capabilities across the Group bringing external perspectives, identifying and promoting best practices and procedures.
* Continually develop and enhance robust operating frameworks, working formats/documents and operating tools.
* Provide line management support and continuous evaluation against team delivery and performance against functional objectives and take action where needed to ensure delivery and execution meets the requirements of the project scope.
* Ensure effective data analyst and reviews are carried out to support the business case, proposed projects and system requirements.
* Lead and facilitate system, process improvement and project requirements workshops and resolve complex scoping issues and stakeholder conflicts.
* Work with the business analysis team to ensure the quality of business requirements are produced, accepted and approved by key stakeholder within the agreed timelines.
* Engage with key stakeholders to influence the solution of design to meet business goals, scope and strategy requirements.
* Produce and manage the production of Business Requirement documentation, Functional and Non-Functional Requirements documentation. Producing Operational Designs / Process Models/ Use Cases/ Story Epics and workflow diagrams where required.
* Prepare and provide regular reporting / status reports against agreed delivery timelines clearly documenting progress, any risks & issues against the delivery.
* Collaborate and conduct research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts in line with Vendor Management policy and procedures.
Required Skills & Experience:
* 3 years previous experience operating in a Lead or Senior Business Analyst position with specific experience focusing on saving and mortgage products is essential.
* 2 years' previous experience line managing a team of Business Analysts within the Financial Services industry is essential.
* Previous experience working with Mortgage (Phoebus), Savings (Bastion) and Workflow (AWD) products and systems is desirable.
* Previous experience working with offshore operations is desirable.
* Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in reporting, spreadsheets, graphs and flow charts is essential.
* Detailed knowledge of the Project Lifecycle, Project Methodologies and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is desirable.
- GBP50000.00 - GBP70000.00 per annum
- Maidstone, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick
- 13 Feb 18