Advanced Analytics - Big 4 - Manchester
- 55k - 75k
- Manchester, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Milburn Lewis
- 06 Oct 17 2017-10-06
My client is a market leader in Analytics and are recruiting a manager to join their team. They are a global consultancy who pride themselves of delivering a high standard of quality, innovation and service. In this organisation there is a clear progression path with emphasis on personal and professional development.
This role sits within the Assurance team - a team that has seen a rapid growth of clients across a diverse range.
They are looking to hire a Manager level candidate to join their team to lead the Advanced Analytics proposition. The role will see you help clients to unlock value from their data and how it can be of benefit to their organisation.
To apply for this role these skills are needed:
- A proven track record of delivering Advanced Analytics from outline to production.
- Experience in using industry toolsets such as SAS or SPSS or R.
- Experience or knowledge in Machine Learning.
- Building and developing junior members of staff to build a team.
- Leading and delivering solutions on projects whilst managing team members performance.
- Driving the Advanced Analytics agenda across exisiting relationships and helping the business to win and grow the client base.