Assistant Data Specialist- Ownership information
Job Description This role is responsible for maintaining, documenting and improving databases that are made available online to subscribers, and for responding to and assisting clients with their data-related requests, specifically gathering private company shareholder information and ownership data. You will do this by internet-based research including the use of SEC filings and annual reports, through tele-research and email. You will match records by checking company records and merge duplicates if required.
- Maintain company's historical databases that are available online to subscribers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Gather research on new private company shareholder information
- Cross-examine the information with existing reports
- Input the updated information into existing company information
- Make comments that are concise, accurate and grammatically correct
- Provide top quality documentation, such as internal procedures and any information regarding the collection methods, definitions, and frequently asked questions for an economic or demographic statistic (indicator).
This role will be based in Salford Quays and offer a salary of £17,500/year.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office applications (excel, word, outlook etc)
- Good organization verbal and written communications skills
- Great attention to detail, being accurate and consistent
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities
- Fluency in English
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.