Broker Account Manager
- Manchester, England, United Kingdom Manchester England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Funding Circle
- 22 Jun 18 2018-06-22
Are you a motivated and confident self-starter who flourishes in collaborative dynamic sales teams? Does supporting broker partnerships across North England sound like the perfect challenge?
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a Broker Account Manager to join our Business Development team in Manchester, to support and drive the growth of the amount of borrowing introduced by intermediaries.
What will your day-to-day look like?
- Managing relationships with intermediaries (brokers) alongside the Business Development Managers
- Thriving in a target-driven, sales environment, you will approach your KPI's with vigor and strive to stretch your targets
- Demonstrating excellent telephone and email communications & supporting your broker network on a day-to-day basis in ensuring SME's access to finance in a quick and efficient process
- Deliver a high level of accuracy and service to improve the conversion of new business and promote outstanding internal and external relationships
- Helping to develop the intermediary acquisition strategy and supporting the education and activation of new intermediaries to the portfolio
- Tracking intermediary loan applications, completed loans and assisting with general analysis/reporting on a weekly and monthly basis
What will you bring to the role?
- Proven previous experience in a sales environment is strongly preferred (1+ years)*
- If you are inexperienced but super motivated, switched on and with a strong desire to establish your career in sales you will be considered
- Experience in financial services is an advantage but not essential - we provide thorough training
- Ability to explain and clearly communicate complex products, services and processes to intermediaries
- Ability to lead and control a phone discussion and negotiation with external clients
- Ability to deliver insightful messages from a dataset, basic excel skills preferable
- Dedication to working and contributing as part of a wider team with team goals
*The stated experience level is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be proven
Why join Funding Circle?
Every day, walk into an office that champions working smart, working together and living the adventure. Maintaining and growing our crucial partnerships, you will represent Funding Circle right from the beginning. You will join a hard-working and most importantly FUN team where we encourage everyone to expand their knowledge and strive to continually excel in your business development career.