Our Client a leading Asset Management firm are hiring an experienced Business Analyst for their Global asset safety programme. It is a 6 month Initial contract.
Key Skills Required:
- Good knowledge of custody, operations and technology change.
- CASS kowledge is desirable.
- Asset safety/investor protection regulations knowledge.
- Experience of working within the regulatory environment and having a clear understanding.
- At least five years of experience in a project management environment.
- Project management qualification such as Prince 2.
- Bachelor degree in Business Management or related financial industry discipline is preferred.
- Effectively use Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, MS Project), and PC proficiency in Windows-based programs.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.