We are recruiting for a Financial Services firm looking for a Compliance & Risk Officer to join their business in a broad and varied role based in their North West England office.
- Support the Head of Compliance as and when required on specific activities and projects;
- Produce reports and returns which may involve detailed research and analysis from within and outside the unit;
- Provide support, advice and guidance on appropriate compliance framework, policies and procedures.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with the internal stakeholders
- Regularly review and keep up to date with changes in regulatory, legislative and market practices that impact the business;
- Minimum of 18 months Compliance experience working for a financial services firm.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbally.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.