Job Description This role is responsible for maintaining, documenting and improving databases that are made available online to subscribers, and for responding to and assisting clients with their data-related requests. You will be assigned a geographical coverage or area of specialism where you will search and document information on intellectual property.
- Maintain company's historical databases that are available online to subscribers in a timely and accurate manner.
- With the help of an aggregated news service and via primary internet research you will download and process all news articles relating to your area/specialism. Improve existing processes and procedures to enhance the speed and accuracy of our updates.
- Expand existing data offering with additional economic or demographic statistics about a geography or area (indicators) and new sources of data
- Provide top quality documentation, such as internal procedures and any information regarding the collection methods, definitions, and frequently asked questions for an economic or demographic statistic (indicator).
- Maintain quality standards by contributing to peer - to - peer checking procedures.
This role will be based in Salford Quays working for Zephus, a Bureau van Dijk subsidiary and offer a salary of £17,500/year.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (word, outlook, excel etc)
- Good organization verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities
- Fluency in English
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.