Finance Analyst (Based in Alderley Edge)
- Market Competitive
- Manchester, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Oct 17 2017-10-23
Mersten is an independent property investor and developer, focused on delivering high quality accommodation to the supported living, social housing, retirement living, student and private residential sectors. We aim to combine secure, long term investment opportunities with tailored housing solutions that make a positive change to people’s lives. Our considerable knowledge and development expertise has enabled us to generate a broad portfolio of assets across a number of UK locations.
An opportunity exists for a talented analyst to join our expanding team. This role will involve financial analysis and regular ongoing assessments of the current work in hand. You will assist in the general day to day decision making and overall assessment of new and ongoing projects.
Our Investment team are involved in a variety of transactions – from sales of leased assets to disposals of portfolios of operational real estate backed businesses.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Degree qualified; degree in economics, finance or real estate preferred.
• An analytical mind with ability to understand a business opportunity and to assist in modelling cash flows and investment returns strategic property decisions
• Excel modelling skills
• Effective communication and presenting skills
• Able to build effective business relationships
• Confident working within a team environment
• Understanding or demonstrable interest in the property sector
• Attention to detail
• Proactive approach to work – flexibility where required if needed to work outside normal business hours when deadlines require it.
• Ability to manage multiple assignments and work to deadlines
We believe that our employees are central to business success and progress. We offer a competitive package which includes Medical Insurance; 25 days Annual leave plus Bank Holidays; Contributory Pension Plan and Performance related bonus.