Schroders Personal Wealth combines Lloyds Banking Group's significant customer base, multi-channel distribution and digital capabilities with Schroders' investment and wealth management expertise and technology capabilities.
Our focus is on the personal relationship we develop with our customers, underpinned by our multi-channel customer reach and our global investment expertise. Our aim is to become a top UK financial planning business within five years.
Would you like to be part of making this possible?
* Accountable for the personal development of ~ 15 technical colleagues
* Agree and review SMART objectives (on a minimum quarterly basis)
* Work collaboratively with the Service Manager and Technical Leads to ensure workload requirements are met, and any capability gaps are identified
* Ensure timely feedback is provided to colleagues
* Ensure that all colleagues have documented objectives and development plans in place which are reviewed in monthly 1:1s, incorporating all feedback
* Direct and motivate team giving attention to their coaching and appraisal and instilling a high performance culture.
* Improve the intellectual capital of the team through structured training plans, together with individual and team training
* Take a lead role in any recruitment of temp, permanent or contract resource
* Own and develop the team resource strategy, tracking mechanisms and growth of the Team capability .
* Develop fully effective communication methods, including presentations to ensure team are made aware of any HR policy and procedure changes .
* Excellent relationship, influencing skills and experience of managing multiple and diverse groups of colleagues.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Experienced leader, coach and mentor.
* Ability to tailor communication tools & styles to meet requirements.
* Ability to adapt quickly, calmly and positively to changing priorities.
* Experience of running an Operational Team including Line Management, managing service against KPIs etc.
* A proven track record in managing colleagues in a Performance Management based environment.
* Ability to provide career leadership and performance management for experienced technical colleagues within a geographically diverse team.
* Ability to lead, inspire and motivate a wide cross-section of people from different backgrounds and make them feel a valued member of the team and motivated to deliver their best performance while ensuring delivery standards are maintained.
* Scope of influence external to own function
* Will influence change and some longer term thinking
* Complex processes in terms of scale, scope and specialism with a cross-divisional impact; recognised SME
If like us, you're more motivated by customers than by target, and you'd thrive in a culture that is values and client led - come and talk to us. Select the Apply Now button to start the conversation