Information Governance Analyst
I'm working with a Global firm who are looking to identify an Information Governance Analyst to join on a permanent basis. This is a hands-on operational role in which you will be providing support to the Information Governance and Records Management teams.
- Working alongside the Records Management function, lead a team focused on Document Management Governance.
- Reviewing document movements internally and externally assessing the Risks involved.
- Responsible for managing Global Intake, Release and Destruction of files.
- Ensuring correct Document Management & wider Information Governance procedures are followed.
- Ensures correct Data Retention and Data Disposal procedures are followed.
- Document Review experience.
- Has a legal background i.e. Law degree with Paralegal or Legal Assistant experience.
- Hands-on experience of Document and Records Management systems e.g. iManage, LegalKey, iRM.
- Hands-on experience of eDiscovery software e.g. Relativity or Eclipse.
- Has worked with all aspects of Information Governance, mainly Records Management.
- Has worked within an International/Global organisation - preferably a law firm.
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 (flexibility dependent on experience)