Insurance Advisory Manager
- Not Specified
- Manchester, England, United Kingdom Manchester England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Randstad Sourceright
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
Insurance Accounting Advisory Manager Line of service Assurance Grade Manager-Consultant Specialism Assurance - Risk Assurance - Audit Industry Insurance Who we are looking for The Insurance business group at a consultancy company is looking for exceptional performers at Manager level to join the Insurance team.
Insurance Accounting Advisory Manager
Line of service
Assurance - Risk Assurance - Audit
Who we are looking for
The Insurance business group at a consultancy company is looking for exceptional performers at Manager level to join the Insurance team. You will have strong knowledge of either non-life or life insurance accounting and be a good all round team player with a proven track record in building and sustaining client relationships. You should be ACA qualified (or equivalent), and have experience of managing finance change programmes or assisting clients with accounting advice and be used to working to tight deadlines and handling pressure.
You’ll be responsible for winning and delivering accounting change programmes ensuring the high quality of our advice and support to our clients. More broadly, you will also contribute to the running of our business unit, including business and people development.
About the role
Insurance is a fast growing business within a unique assurance division offering a broad range of services, tailored to assist Insurers grow and overcome the complex challenges they face. Our client base varies – Global multinationals, through to private equity backed businesses and start-ups. As part of the assurance team you will work primarily on accounting change engagements with the insurance sector that is experiencing unprecedented change through the impact of IFRS17, the new accounting standard for measuring insurance contracts. This provides an excellent opportunity for strong candidates to broaden their experience and rapidly progress within our firm.
- ACA or equivalent
- Focussed and initiative driven (required to maximise growth potential)
- Experience of working with clients in either the FS or more specifically Insurance industries
- A passion for delivering an exceptional client service
- Proven ability in leading audit engagements, including planning, controlling and completing a diverse range of assignments
- Strong analytical and organisational abilities
- Experience in supervising and developing staff
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Strong project management
- Knowledge of International Accounting Standards and/or US GAAP would be an advantage
- Strong team-working skills
- Desire for continuous improvement
- Highly developed listening and questioning techniques
6 months initially
Rate is negotiable ( 400-650 per day)