Mortgage Portfolio Migration Technology Lead
Join us as a Mortgage Portfolio Migration Technology Lead
What you'll do
- As a Mortgage Portfolio Migration Technology Lead, you'll set the strategic direction of the team, supported by the senior technical members
- You'll take responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of strategic and tactical projects, delivering agreed business outcomes and coordinating various technology and change teams to achieve this
- This is an exciting opportunity to share your subject matter expertise and help shape the future direction of the function
We'll look to you to be making sure that project deliverables can achieve customer goals, within a well-considered total cost of ownership, as well as making sure that the reputation of the bank is built, safeguarded, and kept foremost in the mind, while interacting with all stakeholders.
You'll use extensive experience in agile culture and methodologies to lead the design and delivery of automated services for a range of customer self-service actions including topics such as switching, redemptions, payments, workflow management and drawdowns using a range of internal, external and third party golden sources of data to assist in the automation of services.
The skills you'll need
- Be working for the head of the mortgages domain and closely with the business team to deliver the technical outcomes for a recent mortgage portfolio purchase, Project Eden
- Ensure that the solution reuses as many existing technology services as possible to accelerate delivery as well as reducing costs and risks as well as meeting regulatory, record management and other legislation demands
- Give careful consideration to how this capability can be reused for other potential future purchases or book transfers
- Work with the existing external servicing provider to ensure appropriate technical support, reporting and governance until the mortgages are transferred into NatWest systems
- Work with technology teams across Retail to ensure transferred customers have access to the appropriate digital technology servicing capability prior and post transfer
Experience in leading and managing development teams will be required, as will knowledge of the key phases of software delivery lifecycles and established software development methodologies. We'll also look for experience in driving change through to a successful conclusion and the ability to influence at all levels.
You'll also bring:
- Good knowledge of technical architecture and the functionality of applications used to support the business
- Experience of working in a dynamic environment often with shifting priorities
- The ability to quickly understand and be familiar with complex systems
- Strong knowledge of project finances and reporting
- Experience of delivering projects in geographically dispersed teams