• Work with the Pensions Accountants based in Manchester as part of a National Team.
• Complete cash book work and bank reconciliations.
• Complete investment manager reconcilations.
• Complete Nominal Ledger reconciliations as required.
• Complete the preparation of pension scheme annual accounts to sign off.
• Liaise with pension scheme auditors and trustees as required.
• Undertake ad hoc projects as directed.
• You should be AAT qualified/part qualified.
• Possess good reconciliation and book keeping skills are essential for this role.
• Strong communication and organisational skills are required.
You will need a suitable background in book keeping, Nominal Ledger and reconciliation work.
Pension accounts experience is preferable but not essential.