Private Banking Relationship Manager Manchester and surrounding
Meraki Talent’s client is currently seeking an experienced Private Banking / Investment Advisory professional to join their market-leading team in Manchester. Our client has a well-evolved Private Banking proposition which serves the needs of UK Resident/Domiciled clients who have investable assets of 2m+
As a Relationship Manager you will be overseeing the client’s experience of the banking and wealth management services, whilst also taking responsibility for establishing new relationships to grow Assets Under Management.
Key outcomes for the role include:
- Grow revenue and AUM by increasing net new money inflows and by building an internal network for referrals
- Work with Investment Specialists to ensure client objectives are met through portfolio allocation
- Identify opportunities to meet the credit needs of clients
- Introduce client’s financial planning needs to the correct contacts internally
- Build effective networks internally across the Bank and externally also
- Ensure are aware of and minimize all risk and compliance issues
For this role, my client is seeking an experienced Relationship Manager who is minimum Level 6 qualified and who has experience from within Private Banking, Investment Advisory or Discretionary Investment. Excellent knowledge of investment solutions for HNW/UHNW is required as is the ability to work to targets.