Overview What we do:
Our global, enterprise approach to program delivery aims to position BNY Mellon to successfully execute our change agenda and reinforce a culture of delivery accountability. ECO will establish policy and perform a governance function with select enterprise program delivery accountability founded on a federated model that will partner with the program delivery teams from Technology, Operations, the LOBs and other functional areas across the Bank. Key pillars of the ECO are:
The successful candidate will:
- Define Policy: Define enterprise program management policy architecture (particularly Major Programs IG-O95) and standards.
- Establish Governance: Establish enterprise-wide governance and oversight to ensure effective monitoring of key programs and execution risks
- Collaborate: Bring together the "three legs of the stool" and other in-flight efforts to collaborate and help institute, best practices, consistent tools and standard reporting across all programs
- Execute: Execute a select portfolio of enterprise programs to ensure cohesive delivery across multiple business lines
- Training & Development: Facilitate training, career opportunities and lateral mobility of Program Delivery Professionals across the enterprise
Experience & Qualifications:
- Lead workstream across all phases including definition, testing, operational readiness
- Providing coaching and oversight to business analysts
- Ensure compliance with DLC guidelines
- Produce and obtain approval for regulatory reports
- Provide oversight, coordination of work across operations and technology partners
- Plan deliverables and report on workstream status
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business management or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is beneficial
- Strong related project management experience required
- Experience within the technology or financial services industry is a plus
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.