A UK northern based new entrant to the banking industry is building out their corporate functions and is now in the position to hire an experienced finance professional with specific COREP and FINREP Regulatory Reporting experience.
This position is all about building out the finance functions framework of a start-up bank. Culturally this will suit the intellectually curious, those with an interest in the new and who enjoy the constant need to find a solution. Full job details to follow after an initial conversation.
- Ideally a Qualified Accountant or from a financial risk background with strong regulatory returns knowledge
- Detailed knowledge of the production elements for COREP and FINREP suite of reports
- Demonstrable experience of developing from scratch a regulatory reporting system
- Prior experience of the regulatory reporting system VERMEG (Lombard) would be seen as a distinct advantage
- Commercial bank (corporate and retail) lending product knowledge