Data Analysis And Reporting Developer,Core Global, Milton Keynes
Your opportunity The chance to shape how the Global Contact Centre access, and uses the data we gather in this data driven environment.
The role sits within the Global Contact Centre within CoRe. Working as part of a team, you will be creating and documenting new reports for the Global Contact Centre.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us. Your role
Using technologies such as Excel, QlikView, Crystal Reports, and Tableau, you will have the opportunity to create high quality bespoke solutions to meet the customer needs. As well as creating reports, there is the opportunity to add value for our customers by providing analysis on their data using the technologies with in the team. This role is as much about understanding the customers' business and adding value through data, as it is to creating reporting solutions.
Your work, your choice
- Deliver excellent service in line with process requirements and ensure service level agreements are met.
- The creation and running of reports, and providing data analysis services
- Identify areas for analysis and carry out reviews with support of SME's.
- Provide an employee focused experience through the timely and accurate completion of queries and activities.
- Record and maintain accurate activity information tracking through to timely closure.
- Escalate more complex queries to the Team Leader or specific cases to the appropriate Data Reporting and Analytics team or third party provider
- Take responsibility for keeping up to date on Deloitte policy and process developments.
- Maintain own continuing professional development to ensure advice given is appropriate and of a high quality.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate Data Protection legislation at all times.
- Contribute to wider projects and initiatives in the Shared Services Organisation as required.
- General administration
- Liaison with other teams within the Shared Services Organisation, and Internal Client Services as appropriate.
- Effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
This is a permanent contract opportunity.
Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we'll try to accommodate. Your professional experience
- Philosophy of continuous process improvement
- Ability to present data simply and effectively
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn new technologies.
- Must be a supportive team player who is reliable and respects others, with a desire and drive to meet and exceed team targets.
- Must demonstrate a methodical, analytical and clear approach to problems with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects, working under pressure at peak times, to meet deadlines and shows initiative in taking decisions
- Demonstrates integrity and a can do attitude.
- Excellent numerical/analytical skills
- Proven experience of Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic
- Proven experience of SQL scripting / Database principles
- Proven experience with reporting tools, software, and other applications such as Power BI, QlikView & Tableau
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing Techniques
Your service line: Deloitte Global
- Previous IT / Contact Centre reporting experience
- Previous analysis experience
- Good knowledge of SAP Crystal Reports & Business Objects
Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Deloitte Global professionals makes an impact that matters to the world of Deloitte. We share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports. Personal independence
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process. About Deloitte Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people. What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It's how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
WPFULL SLICSS LOCMIL
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2020 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 176678