Digital Product Owner
- Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 23 Apr 19
Digital Product Owner
The role will require market leading knowledge of best practices digital customer experience and commercial digital outcomes.
As a Digital Product Owner your main responsibilities will be
- As the Product owner for the Digital product team, the role will be part of an agile squad as the product owner to identify and deliver Digital experience.
- Identification, refinement and prioritisation of features. Identification and measurement of outcomes / management of business case. Delivery of successful end to end customer journeys.
- Enabling the successful delivery of products, processes or services in terms of timing, cost, customer experience and quality.
- Acting as the interface between technology and the business making decisions on what is best for the product.
- Maintaining a healthy tension between product and technology to keep things moving forward at the right level of quality and risk.
- Producing high level business cases to ensure correct prioritisation of backlog items.
- Supports the commercial goals of CI&N (customer insight and needs) from a digital perspective.
- Creates supporting documentation for escalation to Digital Steering / Senior Management.
Minimum skills and experience required
- Ideally suited to a "digital native" i.e. someone with experience in a Digital Agency, or who has an active interest in what makes for a great digital experience, in banking or in fact across other areas, including in their personal day to day activities.
- Expert knowledge in mobile and/or digital with the ability to rapidly learn and understand regulatory environment and core banking products.
- Highly developed knowledge and understanding of the key accountabilities gained through previous experience in a digital or retail commercial environment.
- Ability to think conceptually, creatively and without precedents in order to continually develop functional area.
- Strong experience in mobile and Digital development, service, transactions, customer experience, and customer centred design; with good relationship building, influencing & negotiating skills, up to executive level both internally & externally.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.