Healthcare Segment B Relationship Manager
- Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom Milton Keynes England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 14 May 18 2018-05-14
You will manage a portfolio of Healthcare 'SME' client relationships typically defined by turnover (£3M-£10M) exposure (>£150K) or annual income (£10k-40k).
At Lloyds Banking Group we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
Our Commercial Banking division has a rich heritage of supporting businesses and the economic prosperity of the nation, primarily focused on UK businesses and those with strong links to the UK. We provide customers with the support they need to help them grow, manage risk and enhance efficiency. We also continue to invest in our relationship teams and deepen our product expertise to ensure we deliver first class service.
Commercial Banking provides support to corporate clients through the provision of core banking products, such as lending, deposits and transaction banking services whilst also offering clients expertise in capital markets (private placements, bonds and syndicated loans), financial markets (foreign exchange, interest rate management, money market and credit) and private equity. This enables us to meet the varying and sometimes complex needs of all types of corporate clients.
You will manage a portfolio of Healthcare 'SME' client relationships typically defined by turnover (£3M-£10M) exposure (>£150K) or annual income (£10k-40k). You will be responsible for delivering an excellent client experience, whilst identifying opportunities to grow income, balance sheet returns and market share and managing any associated risks. You will do this in a way that continually seeks to improve professional standards and by being an expert user of colleague tools (e.g. Contact Planner, BUDI & Working Capital Management Tool) to drive added value to the client.
You will work in partnership with the Client Relationship Team and will build powerful internal and external networks to bring the whole bank to the client. The majority of your time will be spent dealing with existing clients and prospects (allowing time for preparation and follow up).
* Accountable for growing income, balance sheet and client numbers, whilst also managing any associated risks.
* Managing a portfolio of client relationships, typically interacting and building productive relationships with Directors and Owner Managers.
* Identifying client needs and developing client strategies to meet those needs, leveraging product, coverage and support teams where relevant.
* Undertaking lending assessments and implementing appropriate client solutions.
* Responding to client's key moments of truth including lending which cannot be fulfilled by the Client Relationship Team or other alternative channels
* Ensuring the balance between risk and reward is effectively managed ensuring that all lending and contingent liabilities meet the Bank's asset quality and policy requirements.
* To be seen as the "go to" banker in their geographic area of responsibility. Maintaining a high profile with external influencers and the local business community to achieve the Bank's stated aim of being the best bank for clients.
* Creating and utilising an effective partnership with pooled support in the Client Relationship Team and embedding the partnership framework.
* Positively promoting the Bank's image and working closely with Business Development, Product Partners and others to develop new business opportunities.
* Ensuring activities comply with internal and external polices (including credit), asset quality, standards, reporting, legal, statutory and/or regulatory requirements.
* Acquiring/maintaining industry recognised accreditation in the relevant industry as evidence of sector expertise (level dependant on portfolio purity)
We are dedicated to giving you opportunities and support to develop you both professionally and personally to optimise your potential.
As a new colleague of Lloyds Banking Group, you'll join us on our journey to build a 21st century bank that reflects modern Britain, and create an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel welcomed and valued.
Together we make it possible. To find out more, click here www.lloydsbankinggroup.com/careers