This Part Qualified Accountant role gives you the chance to gain SC clearance, working on public sector projects. Based on client site, with the UK's leading cybersecurity consultancy, you will be sure to get lots of valuable experience throughout your time. Initially, a 6 month FTC, the likelihood of extension is high as the partnership continues.
Part Qualified Accountant
Do you want to work for a team that makes a difference? Do you want to work with a company whose world-class prevention of cyber-crime has secured the future of financial services institutions across the UK?
The client requires a Part Qualified Accountant to join the team on client site. This is a Six-month Fixed Term Contract opportunity, however, there is a very likely extension into 2021 as the partnership continues.
"We all have a role to play in defending our clients, and this is yours"
In the role as a Part Qualified Accountant you will be:
- Monthly reporting and supporting budget holders as well as supporting the annual budgeting process and audit requests.
- Supporting project reviews, by providing accurate data and challenging the status quo
- Working closely with the client Finance Team, to review monthly reports, budgets, and any ad-hoc requests.
- Working within the clients' Enterprise Resource Planning tool, including the upload of forecasts/budgets.
- Reconciliation and re-charging of supplier cost as well as managing Financial KPIs for the team.
As an experienced IT Commercial Manager you should have:
- Part Qualified (ACCA or CIMA) can be early into studies as long as you have AAT or finance degree.
- Able and willing to gain SC level Clearance (call 02077806706 for more details)
- Proven IT skills including Excel ability as well as analytical and good attention to detail
- A keen desire to learn and project accounting and public sector experience is desirable
- In return, the client is offering the Part Qualified Accountant a salary up to £30,000
- All the additional benefits of perm employment such as 6% Non-contributory pension
- Also a Flexi-benefits package
If this sounds like something you would be interested in Apply now!
Location: Milton Keynes
Role: Assistant Management Accountant
Job type: 6 month - FTC - Likely to extend
Salary range: Up to £30,000
Contact: Cara Harkin