User Experience (UX) Manager
UX Manager responsible for defining the experience across digital platforms Key Responsibilities:
- Understand and validate customer journeys using an array of tools including customer journey mapping, data analysis, competitor benchmarking and user research
- Create UX flows and design interactions, using all available resources
- Identify and manage usability testing requirements, including outputs and analysis and maintain documented evidence in an auditable format
- Produce simple wireframes and mock ups that can be used to communicate to stakeholders and complete usability testing on
- Align to the style guide of the digital product, feed in new requirements, and ensure consistency across all business areas. Ensuring that design standards and pattern libraries are maintained
- Testing of the app(s) you're working on during iterations to ensure visual design and accessibility standards are being met.
- Analyse and assess all analytics and MI that are available
- Ensure all customer content, communications and interactions meet the digital standards
- 3 years+ experience in a digital environment.
- A tech savvy creative with a passion for responsive web design and cross platform devices, including mobile, tablets and apps.
- Familiarity with UI development techniques and frameworks; ability to develop in these frameworks a plus.
- Experience working collaboratively in a cross functional team as part of an agile, iterative development process
- Strong knowledge of tools and technologies that aid the UX design and usability process.
- Proven experience in digital user interfaces,
- Proven experience in usability testing and being able to use multiple sources of customer insight to understand a customer's needs and pain points.
- Proven experience in creating customer journey maps
- Able to produce flat, and ideally interactive, prototype/wireframes
- Understanding of the customer and knowledge of what motivates and drives customer behaviour to support customer centric decision making
- Strong commercial knowledge of Products, Channels & Segments
- Ability to think conceptually, creatively and without precedents in order to continually develop functional area.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.