My client has a 5 year plan to build out a market leading DFM proposition and is looking to hire experienced and talented Investment Managers who can build out a £50m book of clients ideally in year one. The Client experience will be at the heart of everything and my client feels that the industry has lost its way and has got a lot of the basics wrong. Personal financial reward will be really motivating, along with a reallignment of client ethics.
- With over 30 years of history and truly committed and commercially astute Founder, my client is a rare and exciting proposition in today's rather short-term and impersonal world
- Having recently appointed to their team a number of Wealth Management "Royalty", my client is committed to seizing on this momentum and building a Discretionary Wealth Management proposition to rival the very best, and, has put in place a really exciting (but sensible) 5 year plan where hiring the right Investment Manager talent is at the heart of it
- Their USP will be to ensure that the client experience is the main focus with the "client" being at the heart of everything. This client centric philosophy will be key to ensuring that the client experience gained at every touch point including all and every client / investment manager interaction, competitive pricing, investment returns etc., remains truly consultative and of material value
- My client feels passionately that the bigger players in the industry have lost sight of what is important in providing an exceptional Wealth Management service. It is therefore likely that the Investment Manager talent sought will come from bulge bracket firms who have lost the art of effective client communication and have prioritised other aspects of their offering above the basics of providing an exceptional client experience and personal service
- My innovative and progressive client is looking to hire a number of experienced, exceptional and talented Investment Managers responsible for prospecting and managing UHNW client relationships, and, investment portfolios
- You will be a member of the firm's investment committee and ensure that client's portfolios are managed in accordance with the client's mandate, objectives and the firm's investment proposition, ensuring that investment decisions made are consistent with any stated objectives and constraints of the client / portfolio as appropriate
- It is imperative that you are able to bring portable clients with you, ideally £50m of assets within the first 12 months. In line with this, the structured mechanism in place related to calculating your personal financial reward is incredibly generous (and includes profit share and LTIP components). They are confident it will prove motivating to an Investment Manager equally as committed to providing an exceptional "client experience" and "service", as well as enjoying personal financial gain!
- Ideally you will be RDR 6 qualified (minimum level 4) with excellent knowledge around the FCA handbook including Codes of Conduct / Practice, Money Laundering etc.