Talent Acquisition Partner
Assisting advisers with their day to day Payment and/or Quilter system related queries, investigating and owning through to resolution where issues arise. Adviser Support team SLA’s include; Right First Time 95%, Queries resolved by the end of the next working day 95%, Calls Answered 95%, Calls answered in 60s.
Quilter is a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management in the UK and internationally. Managing over £100 billion of investments on behalf of over 900,000 customers, we operate in one of the largest wealth markets in the world – and one that is growing.
At Quilter, we're committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and make sure no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based purely on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.
About the Role
- Act to resolve issues that may exist between the Adviser and Quilter
- Provide Great Service to Our Advisers – reactively and pro-actively manage and assist Advisers to improve their knowledge and resolve queries/issues within an appropriate timeframe
- Deal with inbound queries from all Advisers and ARs relating to uploading business onto our Point of Sale system or issues in relation to missing payments.
- Retain the business within Quilter – proactively assist advisers where possible
- Co-ordination of remedial training identified through repetitive questions and observation
- Root cause analysis of the types of queries coming into the team - Arranging and hosting 'hot topic' webinars, web training and creating useful documentation such as user guides assist in day to day queries
- To assist from time to time specific projects
- Contribute to building a great environment to work in
- Operate Efficiently – treat the business as if it’s your own. Help identify waste/duplication processes
- Help Advisers increase business levels by offering support in the sales process.
- Own decisions and tasks - decide and deliver
- Build on own knowledge by self-learning, share knowledge and best practice with colleagues.
- A confident approach, self-motivated with good interpersonal skills. An excellent telephone manner and written communication skills with the ability to quickly build and maintain key relationships with principals, advisers, lender contacts and key stakeholders
- The ability to cope with pressure; and react quickly to changing priorities and key messages
- The ability to work using own initiative but also as part of a team
- A good working knowledge of excel, word and PowerPoint. Mail merging advantageous
- Management systems knowledge (Workbench, OfficeWeb, PS/Quilter Extranet, commissions).
- Analytical skills with problem-solving ability;
- Ability to follow process when required;
Focus on our values:
- Innovate, take bold steps forward
- Stand up for what’s right
- Question convention and stay curious
- Use expertise to deliver on promises
- Persevere to get the right outcome
- Act with focus and care
- Collaborate, learn from experience, and adapt
- Share openly and transparently
- Listen, to include new perspectives
- 5 GCSE’s A-C grade as minimum, including Maths and English.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a financial services sale’s environment
- Experience of working with self-employed Advice businesses in IFA, Multi Tie and Restricted environments on technical and implementation support
- A proven history of building and maintaining client/customer relationships over the telephone is essential and some experience of Account/relationship management also desired
- A broad understanding of the Pensions, Investment, Mortgage and Protection markets in terms of Providers/lenders, platforms, products and the way in which advisers within a network are remunerated
- A broad knowledge and understanding of Financial Services regulation, the Mortgage Market Review and the Retail Distribution Review
- A good understanding of the approach in relation to core requirements for an AR firm/Adviser achieving competence, supervision, data protection, anti-money laundering requirements, Financial Crime Policy, data security and Treating Customers Fairly concepts.
- A broad understanding of how an advice/ AR business operate
- A commitment to TCF and a good understanding of Quilter’s TCF principles and the activities expected of its AR Principals
- A broad understanding of the use and benefits of technology within a financial services practice