Redress and Remediation Analyst/Administrator
As a Redress and Remediation Analyst/Administrator you will co-ordinate and provide analytical and administration support to the Senior Redress and Remediation Investigator and wider customer care team in the execution of their activities. About us
Quilter Financial Planning is part of Quilter, a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management, with a portfolio over £118.7 billion of investments on behalf of over 900,000 customers worldwide (as at October 2019). Established in 2006, we've grown to become the UK's largest distributor of financial advice. In fact, over 3,000 advisers have chosen us as the place to develop and grow their businesses. Why, because we have the size, financial strength and people with the knowledge and expertise to help advisers achieve more. You won't just find diverse, talented and friendly teams here either. You'll also discover an inclusive culture and every opportunity for personal and professional development. Key responsibilities and scope of the role
- Assist in the design and operationalisation of redress and remediation activity / programmes across all products and areas of the group.
- Managing the PBR mailbox and dealing with queries, recording the PBR's in the relevant places and escalating matters if appropriate.
- In conjunction with the Senior Redress and remediation investigator design and deliver detailed analytical MI to the business to inform them on all aspects of the remediation work.
- Communication and interaction with all stakeholders and dependencies (inc. customers, current/ex members, PI Insurers, product providers etc.) through letters, emails, phone calls and spreadsheets to retrieve data and chase outstanding data and recoding progress on the appropriate systems/applications
- Responsible for the gathering of information related to the range of CCT activities from internal systems and external sources e.g. providers, customers etc.
- You will be involved in processing monetary redress requests following the remediation exercise and where customers may express an 'expression of dissatisfaction' then you will be required to make direct contact - with a view to satisfying their concerns in line with the 3 day regulated complaints process.
- Maintain high standards of record keeping for redress and remediation programmes to support PBR closure requests and financial tracking of payments
- Assist in the identification of Root Cause of risk events and communicate any changes to policy procedure etc to the business
- Ensure your competency in all aspects of remediation and redress activity, current process, procedure and regulatory requirements.
You'll be proficient in MS Office (especially excel and PowerPoint) with proven presentation skills, both written and verbal. You'll also need knowledge of Customer Redress & Remediation Methodology and significant understanding of the financial services industry.
Strong analytical skills (esp. root cause analysis) and attention to detail with detailed knowledge of analysis tools and techniques are also required as well as a proven understanding of the Risk Management process and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, in a style appropriate to the audience.
Previous experience in a Past Business Remediation role is essential. A recognised qualification in Financial Planning or a commitment to achieve one, or an industry recognised Mortgage qualification is also desirable. Benefits
No matter what job you do you should feel valued and appreciated. That's why we offer a competitive total reward package, which enables our employees to share in the success they help to create. Core Benefits
Holiday: 24-26 days (depending on your grade)
Quilter Incentive Scheme: All employees are eligible to participate in our incentive scheme, based on the company's performance and their contribution to it
Pension Scheme: 10% non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions
Private Medical Insurance: Single cover as standard, cover can be increased at your own cost
Life Assurance: 4x your salary, cover can be increased at your own cost
Income Protection: 75% of salary payable after 26 weeks of absence
In addition to our core benefits we offer a range of flexible benefits that you can choose from and pay for conveniently via a salary deduction. Our promise
At Quilter, we're committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and make sure no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based purely on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.