As a Barclays Business Analyst you will be a member of the Wholesale Client Transformation team and be working as part of the newly formed Business Analyst Team supporting major transformation initiatives from design through to implementation. The team will operate as the bridge between the operations business and technology teams involved in the design of Jetbridge 2.0, whilst operating in partnership at a peer level with the strategic target operating design lead and Business Change Lead.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity - helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. What will you be doing?
• Owning and shaping elements of the detailed operational model bringing multiple business strands together with a unified operation
• Providing an important bridge between the strategic intent and high level workflow, with the detailed requirements and technical understanding
• Working with business SME's to draw out critical and detailed in depth knowledge of the current operating model
• Encouraging and supporting the development of target state design with key individuals
• Ensuring all scenarios specific to business units are tested and all business units/ functions are catered for within the end to end client journeys
• Ensuring any gaps in design are addressed and closed by creation of appropriate documentation (process flows, matrices etc.)
• Ensuring amendments to existing process maps are completed
• Understanding and filtering into the programme any requirements linked to in-flight case migration What we're looking for:
• Stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build and leverage relationships and influence decision-making
• Interpersonal, communication, presentation and influencing skills and ability to work with senior stakeholders
• Problem solving mind set but with the ability and willingness to get into the details to find solutions Skills that will help you in the role:
• Programme Management/ Business Change experience in cross functional teams
• Experience of best practice project management methodologies and tools
• The ability to influence the business, operations, functions to adhere to best practice Where will you be working?
Northampton was the birthplace of Barclaycard in 1966 and we've been based in Pavilion Drive since the building opened in 1997. This state-of-the art energy efficient building holds up to 2,500 staff. The office location is perfect for travel from the midlands and London alike as we are based just off the A45, it is easily accessible by both car and bus routes.