- Jan 05, 2022
- £40k - £45k
Morgan McKinley is proud to be working in partnership with a global manufacturing business to recruit an analytically minded Finance Manager who is keen to partner with the local management team.
Morgan McKinley is proud to be working in partnership with a global manufacturing business to recruit an analytically minded Finance Manager who is keen to partner with the local management team and drive commercial outputs.
Working closely with the UK Financial Controller you will prepare, develop, and analyse key financial information to support the decision-making process. You will work closely with all departments across operations and build effective lasting relationships.
Responsibilities for the Management Accountant will include:
- Production of both weekly and monthly reporting packs
- Provide analysis and insight into the business performance, identify areas of improvement and drive profitability
- Business partnering with various senior managers to review overheads and control costs
- Work with the management team to prepare budget and forecasts
- Continually develop and improve the financial reporting processes
- Strong communication skills - able to push back AND able to support stakeholders
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire to succeed
Based in Northampton the business is at the forefront of innovation, offer fantastic career development and are known for developing talent.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Finance Manager has a range of £45,000 - £50,000, plus benefits.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.