KYC QC Analyst
As a Barclays KYC QC Analyst, you will have an exciting opportunity to take real ownership of performance reviews of KYC files, from corporate banking and investment bank clients, and independently assess whether client due diligence policy and regulatory requirements have been adhered to. You will work in partnership with other Barclays teams, as well as our wider business functions to deliver a 'One Barclays' client experience.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity - helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. What will you be doing?
• Analysing client data and documentation stored in the KYC Files in order to determine whether procedures, policy and regulatory requirements are met
• Assisting assignment team leader in the preparation of executive summaries, reports and management information
• Documenting all testing to a standard that allows re-performance of the work by an independent third party
• Supporting the embedding of all relevant policies and regulatory requirements
• Facilitating and sharing knowledge and best practices
• Using excellent problem solving and team working skills to resolve complex cases, ensuring the bank's policy and regulatory requirements are always met
• Supporting the testing and the implementation of new controls and checks for KYC Operation teams
• Championing the delivery of what the Customer/Client & the Business want to become the Go-To-Bank What we're looking for:
• Previous experience of AML/KYC gained within investment or corporate banking
• Communication skills allowing you to interact professionally with stakeholders at face-to-face meetings or via phone/ email
• Time management skills ensuring that you manage workloads effectively to complete complex and high-priority tasks within target timescales
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail to undertake KYC analysis Skills that will help you in the role:
• Good command of one of the following languages: German, French, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese
• Basic legal knowledge in terms of corporate law and structure
• Understanding of KYC rules and regulations
• Knowledge of High risk indicators and revision of complex structures and entity types, as well as experience of reviewing complex structures, PEPs and/or Sanctions screening Where will you be working?
Northampton was the birthplace of Barclaycard in 1966 and we've been based in Pavilion Drive since the building opened in 1997.
We purchased the building from the landlord in early 2018 as a sign of our commitment to investment in Northampton. Plans to further develop this Campus-style location are under way to allow for a real collaborative work environment. Based just off the A45 it is easily accessible by both car and bus routes.