- Oct 07, 2021
- £35k - £40k
Morgan McKinley is proud to be working in partnership with a growing FMCG business to recruit an ambitious student of ACCA or CIMA who is keen to step up into a Finance Analyst role
Morgan McKinley is proud to be working in partnership with a growing FMCG business to recruit an ambitious student of ACCA or CIMA who is keen to step up into a Finance Analyst role where they can develop their analytical skillset and gain business partnering experience. Finance Analyst - Milton Keynes - £30,000 - £40,000 plus full study support and excellent benefits. Role
Working closely with the Head of Finance you will prepare, develop, and analyse key financial information to support the decision-making process. You will work closely with multiple departments across the business to add valuable insight through detailed analytics. The is a broad role so you will need to be comfortable working on periodic reporting coupled with the ability to support the commercial decision-making process.
Responsibilities for the Finance Analyst will include:
- Production of both weekly and monthly reporting packs
- Provide analysis and insight into the business performance, identify areas of improvement and drive profitability
- Business partnering with various stakeholders across the business
- Work with the management team to prepare budget and forecasts
- Continually develop and improve the financial reporting processes
- It is essential the candidate is a student of either ACCA or CIMA - with a focus on securing a professional qualification
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire to succeed
Based in Milton Keynes the business is at the forefront of innovation, offer fantastic career development and are known for developing talent. Salary & Benefits
The role of Finance Analyst has a range of £30,000 - £40,000 plus full study support and excellent benefits.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.