PMO - Programme Management Officer
Location: Northampton, England, United Kingdom
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum
A leading UK bank currently requires a PMO to support their Strategic, regulatory change team in delivering projects and programmes. In particular you will be supporting the Technology Portfolio Manager with the the reporting and assurance of major changes to the execution of all PRA projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Assist with the update & analysis of project plan and overall Portfolio plan.
- Coordination of key meetings and working groups
- Minutes of working groups & programme meetings
- Coordination of the change management process
- Coordination of the reporting processes across the Technology programme, supporting the requirements of the portfolio manager.
- Assist with the improvement of PMO processes to keep the project/programme in alignment with the Project management framework.
- Assist with Project Governance health checks
- Assist with Risk, issue and dependency tracking and reporting across the Technology Portfolio
- Dependency management
- Critical path analysis/review
- Support the planning lead with the updates and dependency management of the internal Tech delivery plans.
- Support the project managers in production of weekly reports
- Support the Portfolio manager with coordination of forums and minute/action tracking/Governance Packs
- Coordination of Portfolio/project reports and RAID updates.
For your application to qualify you will have the following;
- Extensive experience as a delivery PMO within a banking environment is essential.
- Experience of working in a project management role within a Programme Management Office function
- Strong project management skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to operate within a global team environment
- Recognised project management qualification e.g. Prince 2 or APM
- Experience of project and programme support in the financial services industry
- Familiarity with: business infrastructure arrangements, including IT systems, business processes, risk appetite management, facilities, engineering, location risk
- Experience of delivering projects or programmes in Service Delivery Life-cycles
- Experience of working with Agile projects
Please apply now to avoid missing out!