Credit controllers Responsibilities will include:
* Provide a high volume client credit control service, primarily using telephone calls to
contact and secure payment promises from clients
* Daily Review of all payment promises, prompt following up of any broken arrangements
* Monthly visits to regional S&W office locations for one to one reviews with local
Partners/Head of Office to ensure appropriate credit control activity and co?ordination of
* Comprehensive credit control of own portfolio to ensure all overdue debtors are
appropriately followed up each month
* Raise, record and follow up on all client disputes on own debtor portfolio, escalating
overdue resolutions to Head of Business/Line Management as appropriate
* Recommend appropriate Bad Debt Provision requirements to Line Manager
* Provide comprehensive reporting on own portfolio of debtors, regarding payment promises,
client query status and "Partner Resolving " situations to Line and Operational management
* Preparing submissions to external lawyers/collection agency for enforcement
Experience and Skills:
* Credit Control experience within a Professional Services firm
* High volume environment of up to 1,000 client portfolios
* Thorough working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
* Strong attention to detail
* Target driven to succeed in a competitive environment??????
Strong academic record, educated to A level or equivalent
The perfect candidate will have:
* Strong academic record, educated to A level or equivalent
* ICM or similar professional Credit Management qualification desirable
Apply now if this sounds like the perfect role for you!
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.