To provide Paraplanning support to the Financial Advisers, this includes , Cashflow Modelling, Full Suitability reports
An excellent opportunity is available for a Paraplanner to join a dedicated IFA and growing team based in Nottingham. Agile working can be achieved with a view to three office days and two remote days per week once training is completed.
- Provide paraplanning and high level administrative support to the Investment Management Team.
- Prepare quality and technically accurate client suitability reports in a timely manner in line with the needs of the Investment Management department, keeping up-to-date with new legislative changes on an ongoing basis.
- Research funds for clients, with a view to developing current fund research tools and deciphering the results.
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all client documentation and information in line with the General Date Protection Regulations and Rules at all times.
- Undertake any relevant training courses as identified by HR, your line Manager or as required by the CII/PFS, and to ensure continued professional development requirements are met each year.
- Operating the back office system and exploring all its facilities for improved and efficient delivery of financial services
At least 3 years' experience
Experience of holistic, lifetime financial planning
Confident, assertive and excellent communicator
Interesting and stretching financial planning that makes a difference to people's lives
Fast-growing business with lots of room to get involved and influence the direction we take
Full support for development and qualifications
Flexible working supported and encouraged
Salary and benefits dependent on experience