Interim PLM Financial Controller Location:Oxford (Eynsham) Contract: 4 months About the Company Randstad Sourceright is proud to be partnered with a leading Gas and Power business with operational sites across the country. About the Role Join us and become a key member of
Interim PLM Financial Controller
Contract: 4 months
About the Company
Randstad Sourceright is proud to be partnered with a leading Gas and Power business with operational sites across the country.
About the Role
Join us and become a key member of our finance community of 10 colleagues. As PLM financial controller you will be in charge of all PLM (R&D and Product Definition & Innovation) related financial topics and collaborate with local PLM management but also represent us in our global PLM controlling team. Besides close collaboration with project management teams in the planning and execution phase, it is your responsibility to perform necessary analysis of actual vs. forecast spending and milestone achievements for projects. If you are eager to work in cross-functional teams and contribute to our constant successes in product development, we welcome you to join our motivated and international team.
- Be the key financial business partner for our PLM senior management but also engage with cross-functional project management teams and challenge and advice the PLM community on financial topics
- Perform all relevant financial reporting, planning, and controlling activities including monthly and quarterly closing activities, forecasts, expense and capital controlling and analysis of actuals vs. forecast
- Set up and maintain a high-quality financial project controlling and reporting incl. project calculations and providing support in expected manufacturing cost of new products
- Conduct the monthly cost centre controlling
- Maintain good working relationships with PLM and the global PLM finance community, the accounting and controlling teams on site and located in related parties and the UK tax team
- Be responsible for the annual PLM financial budgeting process
- Ensure high quality of books and records and reporting in line with applicable financial reporting standards
- Proactively improve the controlling and reporting process to allow more effective decision making incl. leveraging opportunities from digitalisation
- Conduct ad hoc analysis and engage in special projects
To be considered:
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to explain financial matters to non-financial colleagues
- Strong knowledge in accounting and controlling paired with highly analytical mindset
- Work experience in SAP is essential
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Demonstrated ability R&D controlling or related areas
- Motivation to work in a fast-paced environment and to implement opportunities from on going development of digital solutions
- Experience in project controlling
How to apply
To be considered for this role, send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively, click “apply” to register your details and submit your application.
Randstad Sourceright are one of the UKs leading recruiters and MSPs, with a portfolio that includes some of the world’s largest and most recognisable brands.