Canada Life UK is transforming to create a more customer-focused business by providing expertise on financial and tax planning, and multi-product financial planning solutions for our clients in a digitalised way.
We now need a Scheme Implementation Consultant to support the transformation and the future growth of the business within the Insurance function, so it can provide security and peace of mind to our customers by offering protection, home finance and annuities propositions, and deliver great service and propositions that are valued by our customers.
To build strong, productive relationships with agreed panel of Professional Adviser’s and Employee Benefit Consultants within the Bulk Annuity Market. To facilitate good quality business by taking ownership of a pipeline of potentially high profile large trades. Ensuring business is managed throughout the end to end process to ensure SLA and client expectations are exceeded. Continues to seek market feedback from existing relationships as we evolve our proposition to the broader marketplace.
What you’ll do
- To facilitate the writing of good quality business in order to achieve or exceed agreed standards within agreed SLA and expectations of corporate clients. Taking ownership and being accountable for decisions made and being a sole source of contact for selected business partners throughout the end to end process.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong relationships with agreed panel of Professional Adviser’s and Employee Benefit Consultants. By using both a proactive approach and by following up on leads, in order to build quality, long term business relationships and foster new business opportunities. Including regular telephone calls and face to face external meetings to both Trustees and Corporate Clients.
- To be proactive in enhancing the sales process and increase sales opportunities with targeted Professional Adviser’s and Employee Benefit Consultants
- To develop good working relationships with internal departments, (Marketing, Sales Support, Compliance, Pricing and Customer Services) in order to enhance the Canada Life offering and the sales process.
Who you are
- Demonstrates commitment to self-development must be studying towards or hold diploma qualification.
- PC literate
- Able to develop good working relationships within team and with internal and external customers
- Able to organise work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of working in a customer facing sales environment including face to face meetings with key stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of all products, processes and procedures within team
- Knowledge of the sales process to enhance sales development
- Able to work on own initiative and to agreed targets by prioritising and planning
- Able to assist between all teams as demand requires
- Knowledge of the sales regulatory framework
- Working knowledge of sales systems and able to provide basic training
- Having attained or working towards diploma level qualification.
Your development at Canada Life
As a Canada Life colleague, you’ll get all the support you need in your new role including full training and professional development. Our focus is to have an engaged, committed and motivated employee force, operating in a high performing and collaborative culture. We want to create an organisation that offers opportunities for all our people to develop their skills and talent, and continue to build rewarding careers with us.
Diversity and inclusion
Canada Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer of choice is to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.