Billing Solutions Analyst
- Reading, England, United Kingdom Reading England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 10 Apr 18 2018-04-10
Working with a trusted business partner is critical for our customers. A vital part of the customer experience will be in your hands as you work with teams and multiple systems to ensure our customers are billed correctly. You will implement contracts and pricing updates, participate on projects to improve systems, and audit and improve our key processes. The brightest minds, the latest technologies, and pioneering processes are combining to enhance this critical business function at our Center of Excellence. And you can be part of it.
What you’ll be doing...
- Entering, validating, and updating contracts and changes to product pricing and tariff/rate updates, ensuring compliance with all terms and conditions.
- Participating in cross functional teams to identify quality assurance and control gaps and implement process and technical solutions.
- Developing risk assessments and performing routine audits to identify root causes and resolve problems affecting the customer’s invoice and experience.
- Collaborating with team members and manages to identify and implement business process improvements to drive operational efficiencies.
- Participating on IT project teams to review proposed design changes, participate in user acceptance testing and support implementation.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll be detail-oriented and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with multiple systems, processes, and controls to ensure compliance, accuracy, and efficiency. You’ll also be adaptable to change and excited to work with others to get to the root cause of problems and make it easier for our customers to do business with us.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business.
- Knowledge of project management processes.
- Experience working with database query tools, Microsoft Access and Excel, automated rate management tools, and macros.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.