Global professional services organisation are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join the internal FP&A team.
- Investigating incidents, debugging legacy procedures and conducting root cause analysis
- Investigate data and reporting issues and create reconciliation procedures
- Pull, cleanse, structure and integrate data from internal Finance and CRM Systems
- Extracting and aggregating data from multiple tables to calculate business KPI's
- Strong MS SQL experience and able to write new complex procedures.
- Experience developing SSIS packages and SSIS configuration files.
- Practical experience of preparing reports in either Tableau or PowerBI.
- Experience of working in an FP&A function is advantageous.