Entry Level Web Producer
- Reading, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 21 Apr 19
Entry Level Web Producer
Exciting opportunity to be part of a close-knit international team who design, produce and publish global web content for a prestigious international organisation
As part of the web project team, the web production assistant's key responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring web content and reporting weekly on quality utilising Digital Quality Management dashboards;
- Ideal candidate will be confident with recording actions from face to face meetings, planning successful meetings and responding to stakeholder requirements;
- Arranging for updates to be made to address issues identified during monitoring;
- Perform review and peer review of the content;
- Work with the Project Manager to execute the tasks related to specific projects;
- Hands on web publishing using WCS;
- Ensuring all published web content is created using the corporate standard components.
- Creating banners and images within corporate guidelines
- Completing cross-browser content and device testing.
- Monitoring and testing of analytics data using Adobe Analytics.
- Edits, and produces web-based content
Required Experience and Skills
- Demonstrate a good understanding of authoring HTML code and de-bugging code errors
- Basic Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver proficiency
- Web Content Management knowledge and skills, preferably Oracle Web Center Sites
- Awareness of W3C standards.
- Understanding of cross-browser and cross-device testing criteria.
- Willingness and ability to adhere to corporate coding standards and branding guidelines.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
- Attention to detail, and follow-through;
- Self starter with ability to prioritize and understand the priorities set by his manager and the team.
- Being proactive
Desirable Experience and Skills:
- International multi-site website experience.
- Experience of publishing in Web Center Sites.
- Adobe Analytics
- Experience in Google Webmaster Tools
- Language skills - one or more of the following: native speaker of non-English European language (Italian, German, Russian or Korean, Japanese, simplified and traditional Chinese.)
- Experience of working within a large organisation advantageous
- IT / Computer Science degree from an approved institution (can be a similar degree).
- Relevant experience such as: 2 years minimum developer experience in a commercial environment or in a marketing team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.