EMEA Senior Finance Analyst Roel: EMEA Senior Finance Analyst Location: Reading Contract: 22 months SCOPE / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support business leaders with revenue maximization analytics.
- Maximize revenue by preparing Accounts Receivables aging analysis, reviewing with collections potential write-offs and legal cases in order to assess real Write-Off and Legal risk and following up with business.
- Prepare and provide business with valuable information to maximize bookings Forecasting analytics and modeling of Non-Operational items in EMEA
- Closely partner with Accounts Receivable and Revenue Accounting teams to provide control and accurate forecasting of revenue deferrals and release. Investigate and follow up as required. Review and recommend processes improvements.
- Prepare expense forecast; understand the upside and risk in the forecasts and help to manage the numbers effectively at the total EMEA Business level and per region.
- In depth analysis of BSR (balance sheet review) and manual deferrals in order to highlight potential risk and upside and improve forecast accuracy.
- Premier headcount forecasting and management
- Support Ecosystem reporting by providing predictive analytics for across Software products
- Cross functional collaboration with relevant departments in order to perform trend analysis and review
- Participate in cross functional programs and projects.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment and with people in remote locations
- Personal drive and determination
- Straight talking, honest and a good team player
- Enthusiastic, persistent and persuasive
- Take personal ownership for the achievement of agreed goals
- Able to build trust, credibility and effective relationships with various stakeholders
- Ability to communicate across functional boundaries and at all levels within the organization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive, dedicated and self motivating professional
- Ability to manage processes and identify cross-functional issues
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Self starter able to prioritize given responsibilities
- 5+years relevant experience
- BA/BS degree in Finance or Professional Finance qualified
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.