FINANCE MANAGER - GLOBAL RETAIL BRAND - MATERNITY COVER FTC
FINANCE MANAGER JOB
My client is a globally known retail business based near Slough to recruit a Finance Manager, this role is for a maternity cover FTC.
Key responsibilities for this Finance Manager role;
- Ownership for the accurate filing of statutory accounts, tax returns and compliance and the effective management of the Accounts Payable team.
- Responsible for the production and filing of statutory accounts under FRS 102.
- Managing the Accounts Payable team.
- Supporting the monthly processes for management accounts production, balance sheet reconciliations and business reviews.
- Ownership of SOX compliance.
- Investigate queries and provide commentaries for monthly results pack.
To be successful in your application for this Finance Manager role it is beneficial to have;
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified or equivalent with post qualification experience.
- Previous experience of the production of statutory accounts under FRS102.
- US GAAP knowledge.
- Ability to prioritise and adapt workloads.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, able to drive people performance remotely as well as personally.
- Advanced Excel knowledge - Development of existing financial models.
- Strong communications skills with a demonstrable track record of excellent stakeholder engagement.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.