Personal Tax Manager, Top 50 firm- Thames Valley (Agricultural)
Personal Tax Manager focusing on agricultural and farming clients (Berkshire)
A top 50 firm with offices across the South and South East of England are looking for a qualified Personal Tax Manager to join their busy and successful Agriculture and Farming Tax team in their Newbury office. You must havee experience of agricultural clients as well as be CTA qualified (or extensively qualified by experience). You manage a portfolio of clients- assisting with both their compliance and advisory.
The firm themselves are renowned outside of London, with their Personal Tax team being based in Reading, Newbury and Southampton. The client offers a London weighted salary for their regional offices. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and firm with a role which offers excellent career progression.
- Reviewing personal tax returns
- Working closely with the firms agricutural and farming clients
- Preparing of rental accounts and determining revenue/capital expenses
- Preparing tax computations for partnerships and self-employed individuals, including capital allowance reviews
- Generating Private Client Tax advisory work including technical research and preparation of letters/reports
- CTA qualified or qualified by experience
- Have significant experience with agricultural and farming clients
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in a Personal Tax role
- Be experienced in managing your own portfolio of clients
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Download CV template