- Apr 22, 2021
Pricing Consultant - Initial 6 month contract, outside IR35. Project role to assist the business transition to a trading model.
Our client is a well-known leader in the market, seeking a Pricing Consultant to assist the business transition to a trading model. This role will be an initial 6 month contract paid on a daily rate outside IR35.
- Helping the business to transition to a trading model which takes into account the requirements of the upcoming pricing practices regulation.
- Designing an operating model that supports pricing proposals and company decisions.
- Coaching and mentoring pricing managerial staff.
To be successful in your application for this role, beneficial to have experience in;
- Experience of operating in personal lines insurance market
- Knowledge of retail pricing optimisation techniques
- Strong commercial acumen
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment and upcoming changes
- Collaborative working approach with good knowledge of other commercial functions such as marketing and distribution
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.