Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
Location: Reading, England, United Kingdom
As Treasury Analyst you will support the Treasury function in managing corporate cash for EMEA & APAC in accordance with the Group Treasury Policy. You will be responsible for executing the day-to-day operational activities, and for the efficient and effective day-to-day cash management including bank relationship management, foreign exchange, liquidity reporting, and money market dealing & treasury payments.
- Daily cash management of EMEA & APAC multi-currency bank accounts. Determining daily liquidity needs and Investment/FX trades to cover short-term liquidity; monitoring interest & FX rates to ensure best return to market.
- Execution of Treasury Payments via Treasury management system and banking platforms. Oversee and work closely with the payments team with relation to non-treasury payments.
- Bank Relationship management. Responsible for day to day banking queries, opening and closing of accounts, and bank account mandates including utilising our bank account management tool.
- Liquidity reporting for regulated companies, ensuring cash restrictions are adhered to whilst maximising returns.
- Reporting. Complete monthly reporting packs including intercompany, global cash reporting, seed capital and weekly/monthly cash forecasts.
- Management of monthly inter-company netting process.
- Act as the first point of contact for all Audit and SOX queries and reviews.
- Generate monthly Treasury reports, and provide support to various projects or initiatives within the Treasury team.
- Ensure adequate controls and procedures are being adhered to achieve best practice across treasury processes.
- Similar cash management experience is desirable, preferably within Financial Services.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of banking processes & systems. Knowledge of FX / MM.
- Good Excel and Oracle required.
- TMS - Working and/or implementation experience.
- Treasury / Cash Management certificate beneficial.