Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
Location: Reading, England, United Kingdom
As Treasury Manager you will support the Head of Treasury in managing the function for EMEA & APAC in accordance with the Group Treasury Policy. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operational activities within the Treasury department and liaising with key senior stakeholders across Finance and the business. You will also be responsible for 1 direct report.
- Oversee daily management of cash and cash flow forecasting including investment of excess funds and daily treasury transactions; develop and implement cash management operational strategies. Management of liquidity to meet operational needs including the settlement process.
- Manage financial risk as it relates to treasury operations; assess foreign exchange risk and develop mitigation strategies.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and maintain/review the liquidity risk management framework.
- Oversee the completion of treasury reporting; intercompany, liquidity, seed, deferred compensation and board reporting.
- Assist in the development and management of bank relationships.
- Ensure proper controls and processes are in the place for regulatory and audit compliance.
- Significant/demonstrable prior experience within a global treasury functions.
- Understanding of treasury processes, including banking operations, administration and controls, capital management, foreign exchange and money markets.
- TMS experience - working and/or implementation.
- Strong Excel and Oracle skills required.
- Treasury / Cash Management certificate beneficial.