A new exciting permanent Data Analyst has become available in the Redhill area.
Morgan McKinley's Office Support team are recruiting a Data Analyst. This brand new, exciting opportunity will be working with our client in the Redhill area. The main purpose of this role will be to provide up to date, accurate and relevant data analysis of the Credit portfolio. To carry on Project Management Operations to improve the Financial Data bases and standardise information.
Basis - Permanent, Full Time
Salary - £28,000 - £32,000 DOE Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in data analysis and project management functions
- Knowledge of SAP
- VBA and SAS knowledge (desirable)
- Analytical with high attention to details
- Decision making capability
- Prepare and analyse the historical data of the credit portfolio;
- Verify consistency and quality of data in the securitised pools;
- Ad-hoc data extraction both for external and internal reporting.
This role would suit a graduate or someone with the Data Analyst experience.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.