Pensions Administrator – DC DB
- Redhill, England, United Kingdom Redhill England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 19 May 18 2018-05-19
I am currently recruiting for multiple Pensions Administrator – DC DB, to work for a leading Investment Manager in Surrey.
I am currently recruiting for multiple Pensions Administrator – DC DB, to work for a leading Investment Manager in Surrey. Please find job details below:
Role: Pensions Administrator – DC DB
Rate: Up to £400.00 per day (can be negotiable for the right candidate)
Responsibilities for the role:
To perform and check manual (Aries) calculations, in order to determine the Protected Tax Free Cash entitlement for members.
The Pensions Administrator – DC DB will have the following:
- Minimum of 5 years pensions administration experience
- Defined Contributions knowledge essential, Defined Benefits knowledge desirable
- Awareness of industry developments and changes in Pension Regulations
- Knowledge of Pension Simplification
- Knowledge of Protected Tax Free Cash calculations desirable
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Flexible, adaptable and responds well to changing business needs
- Proven communication skills
- Effective problem solver
- Ability to work under pressure
If the Pensions Administrator – DC DB opportunity is of interest, you can either apply via the “apply” tab OR send a copy of your CV to williamtaylor@astoncarter.(com).