Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
Key responsibilities for this position relate to providing accurate and timely Participation certificates to investors and resolve any related queries, ensure a seamless onboarding for new investors from an Operations perspective, project management & back up activities within our processing activities.
(Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required) Responsibilities
- To own the CDF EMEA sub-participations processes (weekly & monthly certificates, internal & external queries) and ensure all processes are fully documented & compliant.
- Act as main point of contact for Operations as part of any new Investor onboarding, ensuring that all requirements can be met from a system perspective. Key Operations point of contact for the EMEA Capital Markets Leader & EMEA Operations Controllership Team to ensure all requirements have been received & can be operationalized as well as performing all User Acceptance Testing prior to any investor onboarding. Additional User Acceptance testing for any reporting or operating system changes.
- Point of contact for CDF EMEA with any other Line of Business supporting our EMEA Capital Markets strategy and for any internal & external audits. Work along the WFCF UK Ltd Operations Team supporting funding & receipts to/from our investors to ensure all new
- investors or amendments to existing investors are planned in advance and meet WFCF UK Ltd policies & controls as well as their individual Operations Team requirements.
- Participate to investor meetings with the CDF EMEA Capital Markets Leader (as when required). Be seen as main representative for the Operations function and be able to clearly articulate to new & existing investors all our processes and controls to ensure all customer queries can be resolved during such meetings.
- Project management - Lead small to large Operations projects by creating relevant project charter & timeline. Engaging and influencing various stakeholders across the organization to ensure timely delivery. Additionally act as Operations point of contact for any Investor projects (system enhancements or new system implementation) and be able to support x functional projects relating to sub-participations.
- Sub participations procedures - develop and maintain all procedures relating to the sub-participations process, ensuring x-functional awareness and sign-off (where applicable). Share relevant procedures to minimize any single point of failure within the Operations Team. Create new joiner and back up training plans utilizing skill gap competency model.
- Simplification - ability to participate and drive simplification across the EMEA Operations Team, identifying quick efficiency gains and implementing new solutions.
- Governance - work jointly with the Operations Projects & Governance manager to support all relevant activities. Act as back up during holiday cover.
- Processing - as when required, support the Operations Team with query resolution, documentation review etc. for invoicing, funding and cash application activities.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Attention to detail, problem solving attitude, strong organizational skills, improvement mind-set, proactive in identifying improvement & efficiency opportunities.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers - a strong team player.
- An ability to work under time pressure.
- An ability to engage cross-functionally to support the introduction of new strategic accounts relationships, procedures, simplification initiatives & successfully deliver on projects.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- An ability to work independently and as a wider team member with minimal supervision
- Able to display a positive attitude and flexible approach to assigned tasks with a desire to learn new things.
- An ability to make decisions within the agreed boundaries with minimal supervision
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.